Vacancy Announcement – Design and Communications Specialist
Date: September 20, 2021
Position: Full-time Design and Communications Specialist
Reporting: Director Programmes
Jinnah Institute seeks a motivated, creative and talented Design and Communications Specialist to manage the Institute’s design portfolio and communication platforms including social media, website and other audio-visual engagement platforms. The candidate is expected to work in-house during office hours, in close collaboration with the rest of the team to develop design elements for the Institute’s publications, public events, and new media products, including video editing and online content creation. The candidate is also expected to help increase the Institute’s engagement profile through new outreach initiatives using online platforms and media outreach.
- Develop a steady stream of designs for all institutional outputs;
- Edit both long- and short-form video outputs;
- Manage the Institute’s social media platforms;
- Consult with team members to ensure design cohesion;
- Provide support during office events.
- Undergraduate degree;
- 2-3 years of experience in communications, social media management and design;
- Proficient in software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe InDesign;
- Basic experience in website management is preferred.
Jinnah Institute is an equal opportunity employer. Salary will be commensurate with skills, experience and qualifications. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
You are requested to submit your resume and portfolio to Mr. Wilson William at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Resume for Design and Communications Specialist” in subject line.